Our client, a well-established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator on a permanent basis to join their team in the Port Salford area.
£18,000k per annum
Monday – Friday / 8am – 4pm
Resolve various customer service queries and request
· Order chasing and delivery issue resolution
· Daily Order Audit checks
· Planning Export order collections
· Assist in daily HMRC task related duties
· Exceeding agreed KPIs
Daily liaison with personnel across different levels (Shift Managers, Transport Coordinators, Customer Service & Client Support Colleagues)
Good geographical knowledge
· Excellent organisational and communication skills
· Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office applications
Knowledge of warehousing or transport software systems would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.