|Location:||Ashton in Makerfield|
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking someone in a customer service/administrator role to work for one our well-established clients based in Ashton in Makerfield
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE for the right candidate after an interview at the client.
Hours of Work is Monday to Friday. 8.30am till 4.30pm. Temporary to Permanent position.
Rate of Pay is negotiable dependent on experience. Somewhere in the region of £9+.
To ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to enquiries and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude to customers at all times.
- Process customer orders and amendments and communicate with the customer to resolve any issues or queries.
- Check prices against price lists and ensure orders are in correct pack quantities before orders entered on the system.
- Assess stock availability and liaise with the Planning Manager to communicate order delivery timing to the customer and to ensure that orders are delivered on time and in full (OTIF KPI).
- Book transport, enter details onto Despatch Manager & Transport Calendar and communicate with the warehouse team.
- Print and order customer labels where required.
- Review outstanding orders every week and report to Customer Fulfilment Manager.
- Amend order dates in Opera for overdue orders in agreement with the Planning Manager & Customer Fulfilment Manager.
- Follow the non-conformance process.
- Process Returns
- Communicate with the sales team regarding servicing of the customer.
- Provide holiday cover for other team members
- Reporting as required
- Acknowledging, resolving & responding promptly to customer enquiries & complaints
- Knowledge of product range to advise customers on product
- Invoicing & EDI
- Friendly, patient & helpful
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to multi task & prioritise
- Able to work as a team
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.