Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor looking for a new opportunity ?
My client, an established and successful manufacturing business are looking for a new member to join its small team at its Aldridge based head office.
The Customer Co-ordinator is responsible for delivering an excellent customer service to all customers by answering telephone enquiries and dealing with the complete customer journey including customer complaints, providing customer information, along with handling transactions.
The successful applicant will be PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft applications including spreadsheets and E Mailorganised, have a good telephone manner, be able to work under pressure and work part of a team as well as individually.
• Keeping customers informed of any issues that may arise during the manufacturing process.
• Respond to customer enquiries and provide information about products
• Answering and dealing with incoming calls in a timely manor
• You will also perform some administrative duties around documentation of customer orders.
• You will also provide assistance to other departments as and when needed
• Updating accurate data onto spreadsheets and T-card system
Skills / Experience
• Safety focused, and Customer Service orientated
• Team Player
• Technical ability
• Positive enthusiastic approach
• Open & honest communication skills
• Close attention to detail
• Numeracy and literacy skills
• Customer focused, and service orientated
• PC literate, including working ability with Excel, and Word
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future