gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are looking for English, French & German speaking Customer Service Advisors within a call centre environment on a 4 month contract within one of the world's biggest brands.
Based in Cheltenham, your duties are as follows:
- Respond promptly to customer service inquiries and complaints.
- Provide a professional and excellent level of customer service.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Keep accurate records of customer inquiries.
Experience / person required:
- Contact centre experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- PC literate
- Excellent at multi-tasking.
Hours & Pay:
- £17,000 - £19,000 (pro rata)
- 37.5 hours per week between hours of 08:00 - 20:00, Monday - Friday.
- Either one Saturday or one Sunday per week working 09:00 - 17:00
- 50% staff discount
- Subsidised cafe
- On site parking.
We are looking for people to start immediately so if you're interested in these amazing roles then please call Denisa on 01452 302852 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org