The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Full time and Part-time Available
Salary £8.50 per hour
- To be an effective communicator and ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and customers are kept information throughout the complaint process.
- To manage the resolution of customer complaints, within given timescales.
- To be the first point of contact for all customer related issues.
- To liaise with the client on a weekly basis and report on the level of customer complaint resolutions.
- Maximise customer satisfaction and ensuring full communication at all times.
- Deal with escalated customer complaints
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous call centre background
- Previous complaint handling experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Analytical thinking
- strong verbal and written communication skills
Closing date is 16th May 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on