|Salary:||20000 - 21000|
|Contact Name:||Emily Binks|
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR / LAUNCESTON, CORNWALL - STARTING IMMEDIATLEY
gap personnel are currently recruiting a Customer Service Advisor for a manufacturing company based in Launceston. This is initially a 3-month contract, ongoing for the right candidate.
This role will involve being the primary point of contact for customers, whilst supporting the team with business objectives and service targets. You will need to be confident dealing with all customer queries and follow the correct process for all complaint reporting. This will be a fast-paced environment, so previous experience will be beneficial.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Processing new and repeat customer orders
- Providing Quotations
- Understanding the customer and their requirements
- Answering any incoming calls
- General administration, scanning and photo-copying
You will be proficient in:
- Excel, Microsoft Packages, and ideally have a background within manufacturing
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Basic Salary DOE £20,000 - £21,000
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect and be available throughout the term of the assignment.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to Exeter@gap-personnel.com