Gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are proud to be working in partnership with one of the nation’s leading and fastest growing express parcel carriers.
Working out of their Quedgeley hub, our client is looking to recruit and enthusiastic and hard-working Customer Service Advisor.
In return, our client can offer guaranteed working hours, a competitive hourly rate and a permanent contract upon successfully completing a 12-week probationary period.
Shifts: Monday – Friday 8:30am - 5pm or 9:30am - 6pm (will also be required to work every third Saturday, however a day off the following week will be offered)
Hourly Rate: £10.64 p/hr
Duties will include:
• Answering phone queries in relation to delivery status of parcels
• Assisting driving team with delivery location queries
• Carrying out investigations for missing parcels and resolving delivery disputes.
• Experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment
• Good Telephone Manner and strong communication skills.
• Excellent administration skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office programmes
If you would like to be considered for this role, please call 01452 302852 and ask for Alex, click "Apply" to submit your CV, or send your CV to email@example.com