|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Working as part of a fast-paced team you’ll be our first point of contact for any external customer service queries ensuring we resolve queries in a timely and customer focused way by liaising with stakeholders across the business.
If you’re looking for a role that utilises your influencing, relationship building and organisational skills this is a great opportunity for you to join a business that’s part of a FTSE 100 group and have direct impact in delighting our customers.
- Handling inbound emails and occasional calls for internal (Sales/Credit Teams) and external Customers.
- Customer delivery enquires - involving liaising with Couriers, Sales, Credit, Warehouse Teams (multi-sites) to ensure prompt resolution in line with KPI's.
- Processing returns in line with customer / vendor terms.
- Chasing open RMA's with Customers or Warehouse Team in line with KPI's.
- RMA dispute resolution
- Raising return and replacement sales orders.
- Processing RTC (Return to Customer) goods and working with the credit team to ensure prompt recovery.
- Create, manage, organise, and update relevant data / reports using database applications and spread sheets
- Ad-hoc admin.
- Demonstrating strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.
- Processing carrier claims in line with SLA
- Serving Customers and championing customer needs.
- Driving for results in line with KPI's and departmental vision.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
- Attention to detail - able to report, analyse and interpret data and present back to a varied audience.
- Organisation skills - able to plan and prioritise time to deal with conflicting priorities.
- Computer literate, with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook, always willing to rise to a challenge.
- Ability to handle large volumes.
What’s in it for you
It’s important to us that our people love what they do and in turn we put together a benefits package that rewards a job well done. We’ll give you:
- 23 days holiday from start increasing up to a maximum of 27 days with length of service
- Access to a Cash plan provided by Healthshield
- Income protection scheme (including access to a wellness early intervention scheme)
- Access to cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Death in service
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Loyalty award at key service milestones
- Enhanced, Maternity, Shared Parental, Paternity and Adoption pay
We value diversity and inclusion and champion a culture where everyone feels valued, included and celebrated. We’re open to conversations about flexible working. If it’s right for our customers, our business and for you then we’ll do what we can to support it.
To apply please send you CV to Gina.Deehan@gap-personnel.com or contact us on 01254 915000