|Salary:||Up to £22k p/a|
|Reference:||AD / CSA-GLOS / 01|
Gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are proud to be working with one of the UK’s largest independent card publishers
Due to exciting organic growth, our client is urgently seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team based in Quedgeley on a permanent basis.
Job Role: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: up to £22k p/a
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm (37.5 hrs per week)
Job type: Permanent
Duties will include:
- Liaising with both customers and Account Managers on a daily basis to process queries, order requests/fulfilment, returns and rejections.
- Work with Account Managers to help manage expectations and requests in line with company best practice and guidelines
- Undertake daily trade website duties such as setting up customers for online orders
- Keep databases up to date such as Account Manager KPI’s, credits, lead management, holiday attendance records.
- Other ad-hoc duties when requested.
Experience, attributes & desired skills:
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Great communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure.
- Proficient in both Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience of raising invoices and credits beneficial but not essential.
For further details or to apply for this role, please either call the branch on 01452 302852 and ask for Alex, forward your CV direct to email@example.com or click “Apply” to submit your CV.