gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their well-known client based in Swindon.
This is a great opportunity to join a lively, friendly team on a temp-to-perm basis.
The role is varied, and day to day duties will include:
- Speaking with customers on the phone and by email
- Resolving any queries, placing orders and liaising with different departments
- Maintaining stock inventories
- Processing invoices and running reports
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a confident user of Microsoft Excel
- Able to use QuickBooks
- A strong communicator
- Computer literate
- Good attention to detail
The role offers sociable working hours of 08:30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday, and pay rate is negotiable depending on experience, however envisioned in-line with NLW.
Interviews are being held immediately!
For more information or to apply, please email an up-to-date copy