|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
Customer Service Executive
£24k per annum
Monday - Friday / 9am – 5:30pm
Our client based in Wrexham area is currently recruiting a Customer Service Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to ensure all customer satisfaction is achieved. Effectively bridging the gap between the Sales Team, internal & external customers, Finance, Logistics and related departments within the company to ensure the smooth completion of an end-to-end process.
- Ensure customer delight.
- Cross-selling or up-selling products as & when necessary.
- Identify opportunities, produce leads, and book appointments for the sales teams while developing high quality leads.
- Proactively follow up with customers in conjunction with key account managers.
- Identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database and generate new business leads as required.
- Work closely with the sales team to assist with their customer’s sales objectives.
- Work effectively with all departments within the company to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Customer service plays a key part of the day-to-day role which is in integral part of the business.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when required.
- Assist in managing non-financial data in electronic form and present reports as & when requested.
- Regularly update customer database.
- GCSE grade C or above or international equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel skills. Familiarity in SAP or SAGE will be preferred.
- Confident in liaising with internal and external customers.
- Familiarity in similar roles with CRM systems and practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong telephone manners and listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to think independently, assumes accountability.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a customer service representative
- Resilient – ability to deal with pressurised situations and demanding customers.
- A highly professional self-starter, you will already be accustomed to working within a fast-paced environment where the delivery of excellence in service is paramount.