|Contact Name:||Sophie Hughes|
Customer Service Representative
Do you have a passion for helping others and like the idea of supporting a branded play & entertainment company that creates toys and entertainment that make the world smile? We have an opportunity for a Hasbro Pulse Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will work under the direction of the Consumer Care Manager and be responsible for handling a broad range of methods of contact in a fast-paced environment. You are equally adept at accurately documenting consumer issues while providing outstanding service. A strong customer service mentality and the ability to readily and positively adapt to change and innovation are required. We will train you on our products and systems.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Representative:
- Effectively communicate with fans and collectors via telephone, email, online chat and Marketplaces such as eBay.
- Keen understanding of fan & collector community
- Actively listen to the customer and build rapport in order to troubleshoot and resolve concerns.
- Provide outstanding service with every transaction.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all products and promotions.
- Identify and properly call out potential trends.
- Meet/exceed individual statistical goals.
What you'll bring:
- Customer service experience required. Call center or contact center environment preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of PC and Mac with fluency in computer navigation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.