Back to job search
My client is a leader in their field of manufacturing and they are looking for a Customer Service Technical Engineer on a fixed term contract
Duties wil include:
- Blow Moulding support for customer sites for their In-House Blow Moulding operations.
- This would include supporting material changes, New Product Introduction, Light-Weighting of existing products
- General technical support for process/product fault finding and resolution of quality issues.
- Fault finding, recipe management & Energy best practices.
- Plastics Industry background & Blow Moulding experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of Blow Moulding machinery such as Krones, Sidel, Kosmi & SMI
Required Professional and General Skills:
- Ability to set, adjust and manage product recipes for blow moulding machines.
- Good knowledge of blow-moulding machinery.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Requirement to record key activities whilst onsite and issue a report to the customer following the visit.
- Confident customer facing with the ability to communicate well at all levels.
This is working a 5 shift pattern over 7 days - 12 hour shifts
A fixed contract for 6 months but maybe extended