|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Elwira Luterek|
Our clients based in South Ruislip was incorporated in 1987 and has successfully grown to become the leading and most respected business to business importer and distributor of seasonal decorative products (encompassing Christmas, Summer and Halloween related items) within the UK and Ireland.
The main duties of a Customer Services Representative are:
A vacancy has arisen for a Customer Service Representative within the Customer Services Team based with our client in South Ruislip. The role will report direct to the Customer Services Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to act as the main point of contact between customers and the client for the order fulfilment process, including proactively processing and communicating customer demands to the order fulfilment chain in a cost-effective timely manner and ensuring all issues are brought to a speedy resolution.
- Monitoring customer ordering patterns and minimise deviations from forecast expectations, within constraints of customer account status
- Capture customer enquiries and relate to Sales and Market Planning to identify sales and marketing opportunities.
- Meeting the monthly customer contact plan agreed with Sales.
- Achieving lead time targets for order processing to release to distribution and for enquiry handling.
- First time accuracy of transactional processing including sales orders and claims.
- Handling queries, enquiries, approved product sample and literature requests, complaints and claims and resolving them within agreed timescales
- Ensuring customer logistics data (delivery requirements etc) is maintained accurately for a group of customers.
- Ensuring that deliveries are made in line with agreed dates and co-ordinating communications with customers and internal and external departments following any changes to these dates
- Ensuring that deliveries are scheduled and communicated in line with despatch and transportation capabilities
- Raising of appropriate documentation to cover orders and claims
- Periodically report the status of supply for a defined group of customers and recommend actions as appropriate
The role has the potential to influence the successful supply to customers, and impact on cost effective operations. Therefore, applicants should possess effective communication skills and demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels with both internal and external customers to maintain and build vital relationships. The successful candidate will be able to organise and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines and will have the ability to identify issues requiring timely resolution.
Salary and Benefits
- Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
- Salary – depending on skills and experience
- 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
- Free car park
- Staff restaurant