gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Customer Suport to join a busy team in a well-established client in Newport.
You will work under the direction of the Consumer Care Manager and be responsible for handling a broad range of methods of contact in a fast-paced environment. You are equally adept at accurately documenting consumer issues while providing outstanding service. A strong customer service mentality and the ability to readily and positively adapt to change and innovation are required. We will train you on our products and systems.
Your duties will include:
- Effectively communicate with fans and collectors via telephone, email, online chat and Marketplaces such as eBay.
- Actively listen to the customer and build rapport in order to troubleshoot and resolve concerns.
- Provide outstanding service with every transaction.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all products and promotions.
- Identify and properly call out potential trends.
- Meet/exceed individual statistical goals.
What you'll bring:
- Customer service experience required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of PC and Mac with fluency in computer navigation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Contract: Temporary On-Going
Shifts: Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:00, Friday 08:45-16:00
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843 499
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date for application’s is the 29th April 2022.