Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for Customisation Operatives Swindon.
The role is working within an onsite workshop and duties include:
- preparation of goods, prior to the painting process
- sand down units using hand tools
- filling in cracks to create smooth surfaces
- fixtures and fitting with tape and dismantling furniture
The ideal candidate:
- Attention to details
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Comfortable with manual handling
- Previous experience within manufacturing environment would be preferred.
Working hours Monday-Friday 14:00-22:30
Pay rate: 9.49 per hour
To apply for this Customisation Operative position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.