The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Temporary – 12 Month Contract
Location – Leeds
Hours of work – 37.5 hours
Pay - £20 - £ 25 per hours depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our Customer Experience, Data & CRM team
You will be part of a Data Science team within a diverse Customer function, requiring a strong team work ethic and a desire to develop working relationships. This role provides many opportunities to further develop your communication, technical and analytical skillsets.
- As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for a varied range of deliverables, these will include;
- Delivering clear, actionable insights through the interrogation of diverse big datasets
- Building targeted customer marketing activity aligned to business priorities
- Working closely with the CRM team on direct marketing campaigns and analysis
- Working on various innovation projects driving the value of data and technology within the business
- Developing automated reporting using a wide array of tools
- Utilising multiple datasets to build customer models and segmentation
In-depth understanding of customer behaviour and analytical toolsets along with the desire to be a subject matter expert and to continually expand knowledge and skillset will be key to this role.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Technically adept, having a proven track record in SQL and advanced Excel skills
- Have the ability to work well cross functionally and communicate confidently
- Naturally curious, passionate about data and tech, and doing the right thing for our customers
- Experience or knowledge of statistical and predictive modelling desirable
- Have a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Skilled in the process of test and learn
- Experience in R, Python, Alteryx, Tableau or Power BI desirable but not essential
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivation to learn and develop in the role
- A degree in Data Science, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics or an associated area would be advantageous
Closing date is 5th May 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on.