|Salary:||£10 per hour|
Our client is one of Europe's leading food packaging facilities. They are situated in the Corwen area and are looking for a Data Coordinator their team on a 3 month temporary basis
Duties to include:
- Work closely with various teams throughout the business to obtain key information
- Collate and input performance data from across the business in a timely and accurate manner
- Circulate KPI information to key stakeholders within the business
- Booking in all deliveries
Successful candidates will:
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Be hard-working, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Own transport would be advantageous due to location.
- Time Management – able to work to deadlines
- IT skills – strong user of Microsoft Excel
- Organisational skills - attention to detail is essential
- Able to communicate with colleagues in different parts of the business at various levels
- Good work ethic & attendance.
- £10 per hour
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp - 07740824838
- Call - 01978 366666
- Snapchat - gappersonnelwxm