The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a full time data entry role for our well established client in the Haslingden area.
The roles responsibilities and responsibilities are detailed below:-
• Data input into the inhouse computer system
• Checking paperwork.
• Working with microsoft office packages
• Any other admin tasks as required
• Ability to multi-task and manage details of different processes efficiently in a
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently, seek answers when help is needed, and motivated to seek out additional tasks for completion
Monday to Friday 8am-17:00pm,
Job: 3 month contract. Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a business that really looks after its employees, so for your chance to be considered for a position here, please submit your CV to email@example.com