Pay: From £10 to £20 per hour £100 additional emergency call out payment.
• Reactively respond to requests to provide deep clean and automated decontamination services.
• Observe safe infection control protocol in the set up and operation of systems and equipment.
• Perform deep clean practices in healthcare environments adhering to the standard operating procedures and method statements as outlined by my client and relevant legislation.
• Communicate with hospital staff of all levels in relation to the cleaning and decontamination activities performed.
• Work collectively with both colleagues and customer operators to successfully meet the requirements of the infection control and prevention solution agreed.
• To ensure the delivery of products and services are provided to the customer in a consistent and timely manner.
• To work closely with the office team to ensure high levels of communication are maintained and customer feedback is shared.
• Accurately record and report data collected during the delivery of products and services.
• To support in maintaining the efficient functioning of a regional hub to include organisation, housekeeping and stock management.
• Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of company systems, equipment and assets.
• Proactively work with the Regional Mobile Service Engineers ensuring demand, customer expectation and engagement is maintained to a high level within the region.
• To provide holiday/sickness cover for the Managed Contract Sites within the region.
• To have an established and deep understanding of the use of all products across the range.
• To establish relevant knowledge and skill to demonstrate basic technical understanding of all products operated.
• To have demonstrated a valued contribution towards the efficient delivery of products and services.
• To demonstrate the ability to follow instructions in order to deliver services to a consistently high standard, ensuring the integrity of the brand is not compromised and customer satisfaction is prioritised.
• Demonstrate the ability to follow instructions and action tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
• Ability to work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work both within a team and independently.
• Possess a responsible and positive attitude promoting the skills of an excellent team player.
• To communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
• The ability to use own initiative and approach challenges logically to deliver successful outcomes.
• Consistent output to complete a task to the required standard.
• A drive for time bound completion of tasks whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to quickly and confidently learn new technology’s and practices.
• Excellent ability to build rapport with customers and provide an excellent customer service. • Possess knowledge or awareness of high cleaning standards. • Full and clean UK driving licence