|Job Type:||All Considered|
We are looking for Decontamination Technicians in the West Midlands Area with Immediate starts.
- £10.00 per hour, with call out bonus of £100, all mileage and expenses paid!
• Reactively respond to requests to provide deep clean and automated decontamination services.
• Observe safe infection control protocol in the set up and operation of systems and equipment.
• Perform deep clean practices in healthcare environments adhering to the standard operating procedures and method statements as outlined by my client and relevant legislation.
• Communicate with hospital staff of all levels in relation to the cleaning and decontamination activities performed.
• Work collectively with both colleagues and customer operators to successfully meet the requirements of the infection control and prevention solution agreed.
• To ensure the delivery of products and services are provided to the customer in a consistent and timely manner.
• To work closely with the office team to ensure high levels of communication are maintained and customer feedback is shared.
• Accurately record and report data collected during the delivery of products and services.
• To support in maintaining the efficient functioning of a regional hub to include organisation, housekeeping and stock management.
• Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of company systems, equipment and assets.
• Proactively work with the Regional Mobile Service Engineers ensuring demand, customer expectation and engagement is maintained to a high level within the region.
• To provide holiday/sickness cover for the Managed Contract Sites within the region.
• To have an established and deep understanding of the use of all products across the range.
• To establish relevant knowledge and skill to demonstrate basic technical understanding of all products operated.
• To have demonstrated a valued contribution towards the efficient delivery of products and services.
• To demonstrate the ability to follow instructions in order to deliver services to a consistently high standard, ensuring the integrity of the brand is not compromised and customer satisfaction is prioritised.
Ideal Candidate must:
- Have a full, clean UK Driving Licence
- Available to work on short notice
- Willing to drive to locations all over the midlands
- Be willing to learn as you work!