gap personnel are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client who are looking for a ‘Deep Clean Operative’ on a permanent basis.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday / Tuesday to Friday (48 hours per week) Flexibility is required
Salary: £17,430.00 + potential bonus
As a commercial cleaner, you will be required to:
- You will be required to work as part of a team to undertake cleaning within commercial buildings, this may include bakery equipment, ovens, restaurant areas and other commercial buildings.
- Travel will be required; however you will be picked up daily from your home address to attend customer sites.
- You will be required to follow all reasonable requests made by your supervisor.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Must Live within the Swindon area
- Previous commercial cleaning experience is desirable however full training will be provided to the successful candidate
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Full Driving License
- A fully expenses van will be provided to enable you to travel to and from work and between company sites
- You will work across different sites so we will pay you from the moment you leave your home address until you return home in the evening