|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Reference:||Deep Cleaner GE|
gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client who specialise in the infection and decontamination control within our healthcare services.
Due to growth, our client seek Decontamination Technicians (Deep Cleaning Operatives) to join their team.
Pay: £10 per hour. A £100 bonus will be paid if you are called out to work on the same day.
Hours: Bank hours. Hours vary depending on client needs so you must be flexible.
Contract: Temp to perm, 12 weeks.
To deliver reactive deep clean and decontamination services, ensuring a consistent, compliant and outstanding customer experience is provided at all times.
- Reactively respond to requests to provide deep clean and automated decontamination services.
- Observe safe infection control protocol in the set up and operation of systems and equipment
- Perform deep clean practices in healthcare environments adhering
- Demonstrate the ability to follow instructions and action tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Possess a responsible and positive attitude promoting the skills of an excellent team player.
- To communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- The ability to use own initiative and approach challenges logically to deliver successful outcomes.
- Consistent output to complete a task to the required standard.
- A drive for time bound completion of tasks whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly and confidently learn new technology’s and practices.
- Excellent ability to build rapport with customers and provide an excellent customer service.
- Possess knowledge or awareness of high cleaning standards.
- Full and clean UK driving licence
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, then please do not hesitate in applying. These roles are available immediately with interviews also being offered immediately. Please call Andy on 0161 914 5055 or apply by sending us your CV