|Contact Name:||Emily Binks|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a DELIVERY DRIVER for our client based in TOPSHAM (near Exeter).
DELIVERY DRIVER, the role:
* To deliver food products to businesses and private customers
* To load and unload the vehicle...
* To provide excellent customer service
* To help in the warehouse
Monday to Saturday, early shifts, approximately 5am to 1/2pm
Pay: £9.00ph, weekly wages by gap personnel
* Must hold a valid UK driving licence, max 6 penalty points will be accepted depending on the penalty
* Must be available immediately
* Should have their own transport due to the location and early starts
* Professional, with good customer skills
The successful applicants will be able to start ASAP after completing a registration and pre-employment checks with our company.
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to register are your registration documents and video messenger on your phone such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or Facebook messenger.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.