|Salary:||£26,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Craig Cartwright|
Are you an experienced Demand Planner looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join an established, successful and growing business ?
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Work closely with Commercial, Purchasing and Finance teams to ensure the forecast is robust and contains the most up-to-date business intelligence.
- Liaise with Far East suppliers to understand supply chain proficiencies.
- Analyse the forecast and identify risks and opportunities within your business, make challenges and propose changes. Be able to efficiently escalate issues within the business.
- Update and distribute KPI reports for Supply Chain. Identify root causes for demand errors and support business units to address them
- Seek out and understand market strategy.
The Successful Applicant WIll Be Able To Demonstrate :-
- Experience in a Demand Planning role, with proven examples of collaborating with commercial teams to extract data
- High proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop key relationships across various functions
- High attention to detail and able to work at pace
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package, negotiable depending on experience
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future