|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dembek|
Warehouse Administrator – IMMEDIATE START – AVONMOUTH/ Bristol
gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently looking for despatch administrator for a temporary to permanent assignment based in Avonmouth/Bristol
Reporting directly to the shift leader your duties will included:
- Wrapping and moving pallets into the correct lanes (Keeping site tidy and organised)
- Checking orders/preparing docs/arranging bookings via email and phone
- Daily data entry
- Loading vehicles with pallets and box shipments.
The ideal candidate:
- Previews experience in despatch/administration/logistic
- Work well under pressure.
- Have a Good English level
- Flexible with shift pattern
- Preferable if drives
- Have valid Counterbalance licence
Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm (hours can slightly change so flexibility will be expected)
The pay rate for the role is:
- Basic: £9.43ph raising to £10.30 following successful completion of training
- Overtime are paid at x1.5 after completed 40h basic.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Pay increase after completed training.
- On site car park
- Working in a friendly, supporting environment
- Onsite canteen with access to vending machines
- Possibilities of further development for right candidates
Closing date for application is Monday 01st March 2021.
To apply for this Warehouse Administrator position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Bristol on Bristol @gap-personnel.com