gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Despatch Desk Administrator for a premier supplier of Fertiliser products to the agricultural market in the UK, based in Sharpness, Gloucestershire.
Due to continued growth, the client is in need for a Despatch Desk Administrator, who will support the business needs and meet their customer increasing demands.
You will be responsible for duties such as:
- Assisting the Transport co-ordinator to ensure the efficient running of the despatch desk
- Producing site paperwork, consignment notes and picklists
- Ensuring the weighbridge is operated in accordance with company procedures and policies, ensuring vehicles are weighed in and off site
- Ensuring goods are received and despatched accurately according to company procedures and protocols
- Ensuring accurate information is produced for Ship discharges
The successful applicant will have:
- A can-do attitude is essential in this role, to ensure the customers receive a high level of service
- An excellent telephone manner is essential, having the ability to communicate clearly at all levels and keep a calm presence within the office and on the telephone when under pressure
- Accurate computer skills required to ensure the correct information is recorded for all aspects of the role
- Ability to work within a small team in the office environment
- Good general understanding of PC applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
Additional Site Benefits:
- Free, secure parking
- Kitchen facilities
Working hours are:
Monday to Friday 7.00am-4.00pm
Hourly rate is £9.00 per hour
This is a temporary to permanent position for these candidates, who can commit to the business needs.
To apply for this Warehouse Operative role, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Bristol on email@example.com / Office Call - 0117 911 7111
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.