|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £13.50|
|Contact Name:||Madalina Milea|
Gap personnel is recruiting for a Despatch Operative, on a temporary to permanent basis for a company based in March.
Our Client is Company is a world class manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in supplying quality products to its customers. Manufacturing one of the widest ranges of windows, doors, sealed units and conservatories in the UK.
Despatch Operative / March / Monday to Friday / 2pm-10pm
£9.00 + Overtime paid 1.5 x times - £13.50 / Temp to perm
As a Despatch Operative you will be working within the Factory, Warehouse, Despatch departments and yard.
Your main duties will be:
• Assist with the loading of manufactured Windows, Glass, Doors and Frames
• Assist with the unloading of materials/components required for the manufacturing process
• Ensure all Vehicles are loaded in a safe and secure manner
• All vehicles must not be overloaded in line with gross plated weight
• Report any discrepancies to your Team leader
• Support opposite shift on meeting loading and departure times for vehicles
What’s in it for you?
• Weekly pay
• Production bonus
• Day shift only, Monday to Friday
• 6am-2pm during training period and 2pm-10pm as regular shift
• Free Car park
• Care First - worker support line
Number of vacancies available:
• 2 x Despatch Operatives
To apply for this role, please:
• Submit your CV via “apply now” button
• Email: email@example.com
• Call: 01603 767 617
• Text / WhatsApp: 07557 954 806