|Contact Name:||Charlotte Tyrer|
Development & Test Engineering Technician
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Development and Test Engineering Technician to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Develop, plan and manage the test programmes
- Operates the laboratory test equipment
- Provides training and supervision on laboratory test equipment
- Builds prototype products as part of the new product development process
- Builds prototype products for type approval
- Produces type approval test reports
- Responsible for the safe running of the Components test laboratory
- Responsible for the electrical safety of the Component's laboratory
- Investigates test failures
- Investigates customer failures both on site and in the laboratory
- Provides support for product familiarization both at a customer's site and in the Components laboratory
- Manages the test materials inventory in order to complete type approval
- Manages the maintenance and calibration programmes of the laboratory test equipment and test equipment at our commercial partners premises.
- Undertakes product evaluation of our competitors' products and makes recommendation towards any necessary product development.
- Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level, in electrical engineering.
- However, relevant experience will be considered equivalent.
Please send your CV to Charlotte @ gap technical
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 11/11/2020