Gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are working with one of the leading manufactures of packaging that is distributed worldwide.
During a period of exciting growth and customer demand, our client is looking to grow their work-force with talented Machine Operators / machine setters.
Duties will include:
- Operating rotary die cutting machines as well as compression press machines
- Setting up machines to provided parameters
- Loading completed products to storage
- Adhering to on-site health and safety procedures
Candidates must have:
- Experience in a manufacturing / production environment
- Be confident in operating machinery
- Be reliable, flexible and punctual
- Looking for a long-term career
Shifts rotate weekly:
Shift 1: Monday – Thursday 0600 – 1400 Friday 0600 – 1200
Shift 2: Monday – Thursday 1400 – 2200 Friday 1200 – 1800
Pay: up to £10.00 dependent on experience.
This couldn’t be a better time to join our client and make the first step securing a successful career.
Positions are all ongoing and full times will be offered after a 12 week trial period where attendance and performance will be monitored. These positions are all immediate start after a successful interview.
To apply call Connor on 01452 302852 or email your CV to Gloucester@gap-personnel.com