gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Oldham, Monday - Friday, office hours, Competitive salary DOE
- Manage online campaigns and increase brand awareness.
- Work together with the sales team to implement marketing strategies to gain new business. (posters, adverts, PR etc).
- Produce monthly and quarterly newsletters and blogs.
- Plan and create content which will increase audience engagement and build up following throughout the company's social media.
- Create high-quality written content.
- Analyse competitors and market conditions and produce SWOT analysis.
- Organise and manage team and marketing events.
- Support brand development, graphic design and layouts across all mediums.
- Carry out customer research.
- Produce and edit photography and videography.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous experience within a digital marketing role.
- A creative eye for design, graphic design and photography skills would be beneficial.
- Self motivated with the ability to prioritise work load.
- Able to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organised in all aspects of work.
- Marketing qualifications or equivalent.
Closing date is 10/03/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future