Are you looking to start a career within Marketing? Our client based in Mold are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a family run business and have grown into a successful organisation offering a range of services to businesses and consumers alike. Our client maintains a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the entire group and operate as an environmentally responsible company.
Circa £22,500 per annum
- Provide digital expertise and a branded online presence to support all divisions of the company.
- Liaise with web-development agencies to create and develop company websites.
- Maximise website user experience (UX), content and effectiveness (SEO), achieving measurable gains in key website metrics and KPIs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create, review and maintain relevant, current web content which reflects brand tone and image.
- Engage with external digital and creative agencies as appropriate to meet business need and ensure brand awareness is optimized appropriately.
- Proactively manage relationship with third party digital agencies to ensure projects are delivered on time, to specification and within budget.
- Liaise closely with the Marketing Coordinator to create and maintain a calendar of targeted digital marketing activity.
- Use digital analytics to analyse, track and measure success and refine strategy for website, social media, content and email marketing activity.
- Provide reporting, insights and recommendations to the business in respect of digital marketing activities to inform future spend and activity.
- Proactively engage in your own continuous development, ensuring both you and the business are equipped with the knowledge and information necessary to remain current with digital marketing trends and technological developments.
- Remain compliant with legislation eg GDPR in the use of content and personal details.
- Ensure adequate measures are in place to minimize the potential for breaches of website security and respond in a timely and professional manner to mitigate the impact in the event of a compromise.
- Complete additional tasks as required by your Line Manager to support effective delivery of Marketing objectives and support colleagues within the team and wider business.
The ideal candidate will have
- Min A Level standard education
- MS Office Suite
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of digital best practice, UX design principles, content strategy, web analytics
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop
- Confident with WordPress and CMS systems
- Strong written and oral communication
- Adept at adapting content to match brand tone and present consistent brand image
- Commercial awareness and results driven
- Adept at analysing data to inform strategy
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Able to work within budgets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills able to effectively manage competing priorities
- Thrives under pressure and working to deadlines
- A quick learner who adapts readily to changing circumstances
- Min 2 years in a similar role, ideally B2B
- Demonstrable understanding and hands-on experience of web design and build
- Demonstrable experience of executing results driven digital media campaigns across a range of channels
- Passionate enthusiasm for digital communication
- Takes pride in high standard of delivery
- Enjoys managing project independently
- Flexible to meet variable work demands
- Team player who works collaboratively to achieve shared goals
Closing date: 31st May 2019