|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Amber Gee|
DISTRIBUTION ADMINISTRATOR – SWINDON SN5 – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for distribution administrator for an immediate start for our luxury home furnishings client based in Swindon. This role is on a full-time basis starting temporary with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates.
Our client offers free-onsite parking, a modern working environment, and great on-site facilities. Public transport routes are also frequent.
Working hours / pay
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30 – week 1
Monday – Friday 11:30 – 20:30 – week 2
The role is working in a fast-paced environment and duties include:
- To book all end user deliveries in for the business, outlining the estimated arrival times to the customers and communicating in a professional manor.
- Phoning customers to arrange delivery
- Answering email queries, this will include information regarding the delivery
- Working up to a 16-day window, to ensure all our customers have been spoken to arrange a delivery date
- Liaising with our warehouse when we have failed deliveries and rearranging new dates.
- In contact with our customer care team to ensure our customers receive the best level of customer care
- To ensure that all Health and Safety rules and procedures within the department are always adhered to.
- Recording information on the run sheets and ensuring all customer information is correct for the delivery function to take place without any issues.
The ideal Candidate:
- Needs to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to communicate within various internal departments and external customers and suppliers. A good communicator to all levels of staff.
- An understanding of a premium brand and how this should be communicated to our customers.
- Good computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Qualifications and education to a good standard.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-moving business, to be able to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- High level organizational skills with great attention to detail.
Interviews for this position are being held immediately
To apply for this DISTRIBUTION ADMINISTRATOR position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon