Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Document Control Technician for an Aerospace company in Exeter, Devon.
The role will be within the Quality department and this is a permanent, full time position.
Our client is looking for a strong administrator who can manage and maintain databases, work instructions, specifications and procedures created by the engineering team.
Your role will include auditing processes, training and technical support, controlling stock contributing towards the improvement within the department.
You will need to have very good customer service, knowledge of quality control systems, with good attention to detail, highly organised with the ability to write reports and procedures.
You will also need good computer skills, with up to date experience of Microsoft Office; including word-processing, spreadsheets, email, internet and business integrated systems.
Hours of work are: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm
Pay: £9.73 per hour
The ideal candidate:
• Preferably have a minimum of GCSE grade C in English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent)
• Ideally, qualified to NVQ L3 in Engineering/Administration or equivalent
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience within a manufacturing or office environment
• Able to use TeamCenter software
• Awareness of investigative techniques e.g. FMEA, APQP, PPAP, 3x5 ‘Why’ would be an advantage
• Awareness of Health & Safety
- Competitive salary
- Permanent opportunity
- Career progression
- Training opportunity’s
For more information please contact the Exeter Office.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.