gap personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for 10 Double Handler FLT drivers to join a well-established company based in the Newport area. Our clients business is growing and as a result, we are now seeking new talent to join their teams. The environment is busy and fast paced.
Business Area: Manufacturing
Contract: Temp to Perm
Mornings 06:00 - 14:00
Afternoons 14:00 - 22:00
Nights 22:00 - 06:00
You must be fully flexible and willing to rotate shifts weekly.
Duties to include:
- Operating industrial forklift truck to collect products from the warehouse
- Loading trailers with the fork lift truck
- Pallet turning
- Picking and moving pallets around
- Loading and unloading pallets from incoming and outgoing containers
Successful Candidate will:
- Must have experience of driving C/B FLT and double handler
- Be a confident driver as the pallets are stacked 3 high
- Have experience within the last 3 months
- Must hold a valid counter balance license
- Must be keen to learn
- Must be happy to work overtime can sometimes be at short notice
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 17th January 2020.