My Client, an established 3rd Party Logistics service provider are looking to recruit an experienced HGV Driver Assessor to work at its brand new facility based in Bedford.
To develop and implement driver training, support systems, and performance assessments to ensure drivers have the appropriate knowledge, skills, attitude and customer service to conduct their duties legally, safely and competently thereby reducing vehicle accidents and maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Able to communicate effectively both on the phone, face to face and in writing to gain commitment from internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Able to deliver classroom based and vehicle based training sessions including Driver CPC
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team demonstrating a hands on, energetic style with a ‘can do, will do’ attitude.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and managers
- Excellent organisational skills, able to manage effectively in order to achieve deadlines through effective prioritisation and, where appropriate, delegation.
- Excellent attention to detail enabling accurate analysis and control of data even when working under pressure.
- Significant knowledge of transport and road haulage legislation and best practices. Good understanding of UK and EU driving regulations and working time directives
Intermediate skills with MS Office particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills for data analysis, presentation and communication.
gap professional is acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Closing Date: 23rd May
To apply please click apply and follow the redirection or email us your CV.