Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for Drivers Mates to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Cardiff.
Our client is a busy, courier service and as such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team. This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy and a previous experience as a van driver.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Shifts: Monday – Friday Starting at 7am- Finish
The ideal candidate must:
- Have previous experience as busy multi-drop van driver
- Be flexible, finish time can differ each day
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work well within a team
Your duties will include but not be subjected to:
- Manual handling – need to be physically strong
- Loading & Unloading Van
- Completing local deliveries to customers
- Using navigation routes to determine best routes
- Reporting any issues with vehicle
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is 19th September.