Are you fluent in Dutch & English and seeking a position that will utilise your language skills alongside your customer service experience? Would you welcome the opportunity to join an International organisation who are passionate about growth and delivering on their promises?
If so, and you would describe yourself as customer-focused and someone who thrives on providing support and solutions that exceed customer expectation at every turn, this could be exactly the next step you seek in your career.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to invest your language skills & customer support experience into an organisation who truly value the diverse experience, talent and ideas of employees in supporting the achievement of their business objectives.
Hours of work are: 8AM - 4PM, Monday to Friday.
- Working as part of a multi-cultural, diverse team with a range of language skills, you will be responsible for fulfilling customer needs, from the accurate ordering of products through to the successful delivery of products to the customer - on time and in full.
- You will utilise your exceptional communication skills to build and maintain an effective working relationship with both Dutch & English customers to ensure their individual needs and requirements are met.
- You will follow the customer order through to the dispatch stage, communicating with internal departments and external freight forwarders to ensure the customer receives the order within the delivery lead time or is made aware of any issues ahead of time and provided with a satisfactory solution.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- You will be fluent in both Dutch and English (verbal & written), ideally with Dutch being your native language
- You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels, with experience in delivering client-focused solutions, based upon a variety of customer needs and requirements
- You will be used to reacting to a high volume of queries and able to maintain composure and prioritise effectively when working under pressure and dealing with conflicting demands.
- You will be I.T literate and confident with manipulating volumes of data within Microsoft Excel, keep accurate records and ideally have a working knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP system.
- You will work with high levels of accuracy and seek to ensure queries are dealt with in a manner that exceeds expectation in terms of both service level and time taken.
- An interesting and varied role in a diverse and collaborative environment
- Working for an organisation who truly value their employees and treat everyone in a respectful, honest and ethical manner.
- Being part of a company who encourage continuous learning and creative thinking, promoting team-based problem-solving, and recognising and sharing successes.
- Knowing that the people within, processes and systems are focused on delivering consistent quality, service, cost, and technology improvements that create value for both customers and the group
Closing date is 10th June 2019.
To apply please send your CV