gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for an E-commerce controller for a specialist food producer based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire. This role is on a permanent, full-time basis.
This is the perfect role if you are passionate about food, want to use local ingredients and want to join an organisation keen to improve its carbon footprint. The site produces specialist products throughout the UK into retail, wholesale and farm shop outlets. This role would suit someone who has previously worked within hospitality as a chef but is looking for more stable, fixed hours.
The pay rate and working hours for the role is:
Sociable hours of Monday-Friday 0800-1630
Competitive pay rate depending on experience, £10.20-£10.70 (up to £22,200 per annum)
- E-commerce controller / warehouse assistant. Picking & packing orders directly for the consumer, attention to detail a must for this role. Pay: £10:20 - £10:70 per hour, dependent on experience. Monday to Friday 8am to 16:30.
Reporting directly to the shift leader your duties will included:
- Picking and packing the orders directly for consumers
- Checking finish picks are correct
- Labelling for despatch
- Quality checking of produce
- Loading and unloading machines, and packaging finished goods.
The ideal candidate:
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Good understanding of English, Maths Comprehension
- Have good attention to detail, accuracy within this role is key!
- Forklift licenses would be beneficial but not essential
- Have your own transport due to location
Interviews for this position are being held immediately.
To apply for this E-COMMERCE CONTROLLER position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon