EHS ADVISOR – IMMEDIATE START – CREWKERNE
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for an experienced EHS Advisor for an ongoing temporary assignment for a manufacturing facility based in Crewkerne, Somerset.
Reporting directly with the Operations Manager you will liaise with all site departments where you will assist in the maintenance, implementation, and development of the EHSE frameworks across both manufacturing and office areas.
Reporting directly to the EHS manager your duties will include:
- Development, implementation, and oversight of work safety programs and procedures.
- Developing method statements and risk assessments.
- Managing daily safe plan of actions.
- Proactive monitoring of safety performance on site.
- Attending site meetings.
- Advising EHS Committee of changes to legislation on EHS
- Monitoring and management of potential health hazards on site, as well as report critical hazards and incidents.
- Responding to complaints with regards to EHS issues.
- Monitoring overall compliance to EHS standards on site.
- Continuous training and coaching of the management team on EHS procedures.
The successful candidate must have:
- NEBOSH Certificate Occupational Health & Safety
- Tech IOSH
- Experience of Health, Safety & Environmental Management Systems
- Computer skills, proficiency in the use of Microsoft Apps
- Good interpersonal skills, problem solving, motivated.
The shift pattern:
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm (early finish Friday / 1.30pm)
The pay rate:
- £15.00 per hour, paid weekly.
Considerations before applying:
- Do you have the required EHS Advisor’s experience?
- Are you NEBOSH qualified?
- Are you able to commute to Crewkerne?
The role will start immediately after registration with gap and an interview.
To apply for this EHS Advisor position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter on email@example.com / Office Call – 01392 273665