The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap - Personnel operating as an employment business is currently recruiting for Electric Truck Operator, in Evesham, Worcestershire (WR11).
We are looking for 6 Electric Truck Operatives for work at one the fast growing and busiest Client in Evesham.
- There are 5 days guaranteed, with possibility to work overtime. Flexibility is essential, as there would be any 5 out of 7 days.
- Shift starts at 6am, finish time within 3pm - 4:30pm
- Rota provided
- Pay rates are £8.21 ( up to 40 hours), any after - £10.26.
No experience required, as full training is provided. Successful candidate will be responsible for put away, replenishment and moving stock around the warehouse. No heavy lifting involved.
- Free onsite parking
- 20 days holiday pro rata plus 8 days bank holidays to receive back
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- On going position
- Start ASAP
Sounds like the job is for you? Don't wait, apply now!
You can apply by directly calling us on 07523515781, or send us the email with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
*All rates are paid in accordance with National Minimum Wage/ National Minimum Wage.
* Temp to perm opportunites after 12 weeks for candidates who successfully complete probation period.
Closing date for application is 17th August 2019