|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Abby Williams|
Electrical Design Engineer
£45,000 + Car Allowance + Pension + Bonus
Gap Technical are proud to be representing this national electrical contracting business in their search for an Electrical Design Engineer to work at their head office based in Warrington / Runcorn.
The role is primarily focused on designing innovative electrical systems associated with general building services in a wide variety of industry sectors such as Food, Rail, Chemical and Pharmaceutical to name a few. You will be part of the project delivery team and will be expected to provide assistance throughout the lifecycle of the project.
The right candidate will be either degree qualified or will have a time served apprenticeship coupled with an HNC/HND and a strong background in electrical building services design.
- Developing detailed electrical designs from basic performance specifications.
- Visit sites to liaise with clients to determine specific requirements
- Liaise with our estimating and project team to determine the most cost-effective solutions to ensure that designs are produced in line with budgets
- Represent the company with a confident and proactive attitude.
The successful candidate must have knowledge and experience of and be able to produce design documentation from the following software:
- AutoCAD LT
- Trimble ProDesign
- Relux or Similar
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
The successful candidate must have experience in designing producing the following documentation:
- LV electrical system design (using Trimble ProDesign)
- Studies involving the selection and co-ordination of protection Devices
- LV single line diagrams
- Earthing single line diagrams
- Lighting calculations (using relux or similar)
- Lighting / control layouts & associated SLD's / schematics
- Complex cable management layout drawings
- Small power & general equipment layouts drawings
- Knowledge of intruder, access control & fire alarm systems
- Knowledge of high voltage systems would be advantageous.
- Experience in the production BCD's, loop diagrams & IS calculations would be advantageous
Please send your CV and call Abby Williams on 07702 870530
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/12/2020