|Location:||Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
£40,000 Per Annum + bonus + overtime + benefits
'Weekend (Days only)'
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Electrical Shift Engineer to work at their facility based near Goole
- To support proactive/preventative maintenance of our manufacturing equipment, services, utilities, and improvement projects.
- Occasional support to reactive breakdown maintenance, issue resolution may be required.
- Fault finding, root-cause analysis and corrective actions is highly desirable
- Experience of using CNC machinery
- Knowledge and experience of Siemens s7 PLC, Beckhoff PLC, Pilz Safety PLC and Mitsubishi PLC would be desirable.
- Experience of Computerised Maintenance Management systems, and the development of maintenance tasks, would be advantageous.
Please send your CV and call Holly at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 26/08/2021
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Electrical Systems Support Engineer
Up to £42000 per annum
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £40800 per annum
- Electrical Systems Engineer
£25.00 - £27.50 per hour
- Maintenance Engineer
Up to £43000 per annum
- Shift Engineer
Up to £39500 per annum