|Salary:||Up to £32000 per annum|
Salary £32,000 Per Annum + Overtime
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this Establish market leader special purpose machine manufacturer in their search for a Electrical Assembly Fitter to work at their facility based near Knutsford
To effectively perform electrical installation duties on all equipment to the required timescale and quality in accordance with the job specification/drawings and works order.
- Wire to safety switches, sensors and any remote control panels as specified on the drawing, utilising conduit and trunking as necessary
- Ensure electrical safety on all machine builds
- Report any faults or shortages on build to Team/Shift Leader
- Appraise hire machines and take appropriate action to bring the machines' condition/functionality to the current or required standard
- Complete final tests on all electrical work taking action to rectify any faults identified
- Ensure all wiring is numbered correctly
- Ensure all electrical connections are tight and there no loose or extraneous wires
- Conduct and inspection of electrical aspects and ensure compliance in accordance with the inspection sheets
- Load and download appropriate PLC programmes as necessary to ensure correct running of the machine
- Check contents of issued material/components in accordance with drawings/parts list prior to start of build and report any deficiencies to Team Leader
- Attend customer sites with the necessary tools and components to carry out service/fault finding activities with minimum disruption to the customer
- Represent the company in an efficient and professional manner, including adherence to the Company Code of Practice for conduct, appearance and transport
- Assist customers and colleagues with problems that arise offering practical and appropriate solutions
- Deal professionally, competently and courteously with customers, suppliers and colleagues in verbal and written communications
- Attend and contribute to the daily SQCDP team meetings in order to maintain continuous improvements
- Adhere to health and safety policies and procedures and carry out all activities in a manner which is responsible and safe to yourself and others.
- Develop positive relationships with all you come into contact with.
- Contribute positively to my team and company morale and spirit.
- Accept responsibility for the quality of your work and get it right first time.
- To carry out any other duties as requested.
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28.04.2022
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Mechanical Fitter
- Electrical Engineer
Up to £40000.00 per annum
- Electrical Design Engineer
£45 - £60 per hour
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£39900.00 - £40400 per annum + Overtime, Bonus and Pension
- Electrical and Controls Engineer
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £43409.25 per annum