|Location:||Oldbury, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35426.00 - £41331 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Quegan|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£35,426 - £41,331
Continental Days Only (4days/4off)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global metal/recycling business in their search for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Oldbury
- To take responsibility for their own and others safety through safe working practices
- Perform a range of electrical activities 3 phase knowledge and methodical fault-finding abilities to support continuous production performance.
- Perform a range of electrical activities such as electrical installations, repairs and renovations, covering pumps, motors, electrical circuitry and instrumentation inclusive of PLC knowledge.
- Responsibility for wiring of high value equipment.
- Work to scheduled planned maintenance tasks and ensure they are completed on time.
- To participate positively in continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain good standards of housekeeping and plant hygiene
- Authorised to stop plant or machinery in circumstances where safety of personnel or contractors is at risk or the damage to plant is a possibility.
- To buddy new employees to share knowledge of the job and plant
- Keep Maintenance/performance records
- Maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Previous experience of factory work or physically demanding environments with electrical qualifications relevant to the machinery and plant
- Previous experience of working on heavy machinery and plant involving 3 phase and PLC knowledge.
- Able to read instruction manuals and circuitry diagrams including PLC's and interpret to correct issues and faults.
- Electrically competent and time served.
- Experience of having actively participated in team briefings or involvement in continuous improvement and new plant installations.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 19/08/2021
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Oldbury, West Midlands
£37605.00 - £43872 per annum
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Days
€21.50 - €27.50 per hour
- Electrical Engineer
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
Up to £40000 per annum
- Maintenance Engineer
Up to £37000 per annum