|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Gap Construction|
Working Electrical Supervisor / NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor - Education, Healthcare, Residential, MOJ/MOD projects - Permanent
A well-established M&E Contractor based in Peterborough; Cambridgeshire are actively looking for a Working Electrical Supervisor / NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor to support the electrical department working across a variety of sectors including schools, universities, police stations, retail, care homes and social housing. You will be required to liaise with clients and department managers about projects and standards of work regarding directly employed staff and sub-contractors.
As the Working Electrical Supervisor / NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor, you will be required to:
- Responsible for the quality control and approval of test sheets and all aspects associated with NICEIC.
- Ensure all Electricians either directly employed or sub-contractors are working to a high standard and to set regulations.
- Inspection of work and reporting findings back to Compliance Manager and Line Manager.
- Educate the electrical team with regulation updates, toolbox talks and best practices.
- Working alongside Compliance Manager with supervising and training of site team.
- Supporting Compliance Manager with yearly NICEIC Inspection.
As the Working Electrical Supervisor / NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor, you will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Experience of working within commercial, domestic, and industrial sectors.
- Proven experience of undertaking quality control inspections.
- Understanding the contract design and construction drawings.
- Experience of working in NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor position.
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical including AM2 or equivalent.
- 18th Edition.
- C&G 2391 or equivalent.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this Electrical Management role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Gap Construction office on 01223 375629 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org