|Salary:||Up to £45300.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Consultant's Branch:||Other areas|
|Contact Name:||Alex Quegan|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical / PLC Interrogation
£45,300 + Bonus & Unrivalled Benefits Package
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Site Multi Skill-Electrician to work at their facility based near Runcorn
- Adhere to safe working practices and work to current regulations
· Ensure compliance of Health & Safety legislation
· Carry out duties deemed reasonable as instructed by the Engineering Management Team
· New work and installation to be undertaken using current regulations as a benchmark
· Assist with the installation/upgrade of plant and equipment
· Work proactively and reactively using multi skilled practices whenever practical
· Working within a permit to work system
· Document and collate any routine maintenance information and support the PPM system
· Collate data and information on plant and equipment, enter data electronically
· Support and engage with Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- To be able to work effectively with PLC programmes
- The jobholder works closely with Engineering and Operational teams on day to day engineering issues.
· Regularly communicates by email/phone with internal and/or external customers.
· The jobholder frequently plans their own work based upon information supplied to them by the engineering management team/ operations team.
· The job is responsible for pin pointing problems to ensure quality and accuracy are delivered.
· The job entails working in hazardous environments.
· The jobholder must be capable of working under pressure especially when breakdowns arise and production is high.
· The job also includes the procurement of spares and new equipment.
· The jobholder is required to make technical engineering decisions on plant and equipment safety.
· Advice from the Engineering Management team should be sought regarding complex decisions.
· The jobholder will be suitably qualified, must be a time served Electrician/ Multi-skilled Engineer, having completed a recognised apprenticeship for the role held and engage in continuous professional development
· Demonstrable experience in the fulfilling the main requirements of the role.
· Experience of CNC machinery and experience of a fast moving manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
· Working knowledge and experience of Siemens s7 PLC, Beckhoff PLC, Pilz Safety PLC and Mitsubishi PLC would be desirable.
· German or Italian language skills would be an advantage.
- The jobholder will be suitably qualified, must be a time served Electrician/ Multi-skilled Engineer and may have supplementary qualifications to support the role.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/02/2022