|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£36556.00 - £39556.00 per annum|
Electrical Technician - Facilities Maintenance
Salary £36556 - £39556
'Continental Days Only (4days/4off)'
gap technical are proud to be representing this global business in their search for a Electrical Technician to work at their facility based near Wolverhampton
- To ensure that all work performed maintenance is always carried out in a safe manner and to comply with relevant Health & Safety regulations.
- Follow PPM Schedule and raise any improvements that can be made to reduce breakdown or reactive calls.
- Repair and maintain all factory equipment and machinery in a timely and efficient manner based on criticality to production stoppage.
- To manage and improve the current Planned Maintenance System's and further develop this into the companies OS (Operating System) that incorporates preventative maintenance schedules for infrastructure assets & Reactive Cases.
- To participate in the implementation of contingency procedures for asset breakdowns.
- To assist in the measurement of approved KPIs and to trend departmental performance.
- To identify opportunities for implementing improvements to working processes and assets. Undertake or assist with their implementation.
- Ensure that maintenance operations are undertaken in a safe manner ensuring that: -
- All necessary risk assessments and method statements are adhered to.
- All necessary current best practice data are understood and used.
- To apply company working practices where stipulated and, where necessary, develop, or assist in the development of new practices.
- To understand customer quality needs and to comply with the various audit processes to ensure that both customers and companies expectations are met.
- To interface with multiple subcontractors and customer management interfaces on a regular basis.
- To support an "out of hours" reactive maintenance function working with the site based technical team &/or Sub-contractors for all aspects of critical plant and equipment
- ONC or NVQ in Engineering Maintenance
- Electrical HV & LV Systems to 33kV (site has max 11kV)
- 18th Edition electrical training
- Fault Finding capability
- Problem resolution techniques
- Electrical/mechanical engineering
- Microsoft Office packages - including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic PLC programming capability (predominantly Siemens)- Desirable
- Working in a technical facility department of multi-skilled technicians.
- Maintenance in a large modern facility (100,000 sq.mtr)
- Schneider Based HV systems.
- NIC/EIC implementation and maintenance there of
- BMS systems
- Working in a fast acting automotive production environment
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/07/2021
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Electrical Systems Support Engineer
Up to £42000 per annum
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £40800 per annum
- Electrical Systems Engineer
£25.00 - £27.50 per hour
- Maintenance Technician
£18 - £22 per hour
- Maintenance Technician