Gap Personnel are excited to be working exclusively with one of Cambridgeshires leading Mechanical & Electrical Building Services companies. Our client are growing rapily due to a great reputation within the Construction market, due to continous growth they're looking to recruit Electricians.
You have the opportunity to grow your career within the Mechanical and Electrical industry. Reporting to the Department Managers the successful Electrician will take on the role of supporting the electrical department with their ongoing works and variety of projects. Your jobs will be sent through via a smart device to enable completion of reports.
Due to the nature of the varied projects, works can be nationwide and require flexible working hours. Project sizes will vary from large projects working within a team or smaller projects with pairs or solo working. These projects will include retail, social housing, schools, colleges, universities prisons, police stations, care homes, undertaking breakdowns and installation works.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel on a daily basis as required for the needs of the business, participation in an Emergency Call Out service is essential as is proven experience within a commercial, domestic and industrial environment. They undertake contracts and projects for varied companies that require there employees to undertake clearances along with an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service clearance.
This is a full time position (39 hours per week) and hours of work will be Monday – Thursday 07:45hrs to 16:30hrs and Friday 07:45hrs to 15:30hrs. These hours are on site start and finish times.
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical including AM2 (or equivalent)
- 18th Edition Qualification
- Experience of working within a similar environment – Domestic, Commercial and Industrial experience
- Competent in IT skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and compliance
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Positive attitude and the ability to integrate and be an active part in the team
- Willing to travel on a daily basis as required for the needs of the business
- Participation in an Emergency Call Out service is essential
- Company vehicle plus fuel card
- Mobile phone and iPad
- Corporate clothing
- Free Parking
- 21 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Continuous training and development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Health & wellbeing support from qualified MHFA Adult First Aiders
- Generous long service awards scheme
- Employee Profit Share Scheme
- Great variety of social events and charity work organised by the Company throughout the year
If this opportunity interest's you and you're looking to grow your career please get in touch with Luca on 07485359569 / firstname.lastname@example.org