Our client based in Chester is currently looking for an Engineering Compliance Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis to cover sickness for around 6 weeks;
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Chief Engineer
- Overseeing all departmental Health and Safety and Legal Compliance documentation
- Raise orders and arrange payment of invoices
- Keeping the engineering time and attendance system up to date for overtime, holidays and sickness.
- Answering phones, emails and general correspondence
- Using microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Good record keeping skills
- Good administrative skills
- Basic engineering knowledge would be advantageous but is not essential.